This application started as a yoeman - generator-angular-fullstack and uses
grunt, but since I'm converting it over to NG2 i'm running a hybrid with
the upgradeAdpater so I can run both. The yeoman generator was running
everything through the .tmp.

I guess I'll look into seeing if I can modify the Grunt script to serve
everything up.