Hi All

Have put it up here to see if anyone has faced similiar issues while trying
FB OAuth2 using Satellizer API for Angular. I have done it as required and
even generate facebook login prompt. But on logging in I get a response
like this --

*Object { data: null, status: -1, headers: headersGetter/<(), config:
Object, statusText: "" }*
This is in the angular side. My server implementation in golang is able to
get an access token and obtain user data. Where am I going wrong? Have
added the redirect uri in FB developer settings too. I get 200 OK as the
response too. I don't see what is wrong here. Any help would be great.
Thanks.