Hello,

Hope you are doing well !!

We provide Remote IT Infrastructure Management services to manage your
Infra on AWS or Azure or Digital Ocean or any other cloud vendor. You can
outsource your server administration headache on us and we will manage your
infra 24*7. You will be saved from the hassle of hiring/ growing and
maintaining your server admin team in house. Jabong, Cardekho, Gaadi, Team
BHP, Helpchat, Healthakart, Zoomcar are some of our happy customers whose
IT infra we are managing remotely.

Please do let me know, If we can be of any help to you.

Best Regards-

Yogesh Kanha

https://in.linkedin.com/in/yogesh-kanha