We are constructing  a XML string in angularjs controller and want to
pass it to mvc controller. If a normal string value is passed we are able
to pass the data from angularjs controller to mvc controller. But when we
are trying to pass XML string. then data is not getting passed to MVC
controller. Any Idea/Suggestion or a code block to achieve is highly

"Angular" group.