Hi everybody,

Just getting started with angular and typescript.

The app I am building has started getting more complex, also on the
backend.

Until now, I have been following the basic structure from the "Heroes"
example. This means that I have been creating classes for the different
models I am using (Heros, etc).

With the increasing complexity of the models in the backend, it seems
rather redundant to also define the exact same models in the frontend.

*Am I supposed to do this and benefit that I am not seeing?*

Thanks