Greetings,

I have hit a wall after trying all kind of ways to have a page that has a
header and then when user clicks on one header, the details of that header
populate below it.
The way I had was

h.repairnumber);">

My question is is when calling my data service which one should I used
$http.get or $http.post passing in two parameters?

And how would it look like using one or the other?

return $http.get('/api/repaidata/' + serialnumber + '/' + rmanumber)

return $http.post('/api/repaidata/', data)

Thanks!!