I'm a noob to Angular2, Node, NPM, Git but not Html/css/JS.

I was able to setup Node, NPM and use git to clone the quickstart project
for Angular2... then go through the process of the "Hero Editor" tutorial.
One HUGE thing I think that was left out of the tutorial is... how to
actually USE what your built... Like, put it online, these seems to me like
something people would probably want to know, because if not... whats the
purpose?

If I take all the files for the project and put it on the web... (yes the
what seems like hundreds and hundreds of files for this simple app).... it
doesn't work ( like i know it shouldn't). I KNOW angular2 is suppose to
compile somehow and combine all the .ts .map. js files into a bundle
somehow.

So my question is... How do I actually build my "Hero Editor" demo app? How
do I combine all the files and compile it into the bundle files?