I've built a login form with AngularJS. The "submit" button is disabled
until the user enters a valid email and password of at least 8 characters.
But When I click the submit button, the form will not submit. And also, if
I remove all AngularJS and try submitting, it works. More info
here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48956119/login-button-wont-fire

Anyone have any ideas about what's wrong?