Hello, what is the purpose of this line?
https://github.com/angular/protractor/blob/cc501f71bc1f995a83c1041e1aa489ea0f105679/lib/launcher.ts#L210

What is the purpose of forking only when totalTasks > 1? In my case, I
would like to fork even when running only a single spec file. The output
format of the logs is different whether forkProcess is true or not. I would
like it have consistent output format regardless of tests or suites run.