Hi,

I am trying to deploy my angular project(built in angular 6)  in subfolder
or subsite in IIS  however below files are not accessible even I tried by
adding MIME type . however its working fine with root directly deployment.

 HTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the
requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).
GET - http://detqa.duke-energy.com/dxicons.woff2

could you Please help if I can configure somewhere or anyother way to
access them .