Hi! I am not an Angular developer but I am involved in a project in an
external supplier.

My job is to place some HTML code with FAQs into a large number of pages
and because the content is quite long, we are looking to use in-page
anchors as well as accordions help a user move up and down within a page.

It turns out that the in-page anchors don't behave like in a normal HTML
page. When clicked, the user is brought to the application's initial
landing page. I assume this has something to do with it being a single-page
application? Like I said, I am not really familiar with this.

Unfortunately, the relationship with the developers is a little strained
due to external circumstances outside of my team and they are working under
a lot of time pressure. I was hoping to come to them with a suggested
solution in hand rather than asking them to resolve it on their own.

Would anybody be able to give me some advice please, point me in the
direction of the way we would need to code this, and is there a solution
that is out-of-the-box with Angular or are there extra
modules/functionality that needs to be installed/switched on for in-page
anchors to work.

Any response is appreciated. Thank you.