Michael,

Good work, thanks.

Why do you have (mDNS)? We plan to use GRASP discovery to find candidate ACP
neighbors, as covered in paragraph 3) of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-07#section-3.3.2

In fact if you have a more detailed idea of that part of the ACP state machine,
my next toy ASA would be exactly that, to follow up from my BRSKI toys.
Its description would fit in
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-02#section-7.3
I would prefer that section to be entitled "Specific ASAs for the Autonomic
Infrastructure." Also of course we need detailed text in that section.

Regards
   Brian