Max, in section 3.3 we document the contents that the Registrar will POST to
the MASA's /requestvoucher.

In section 3.4 we say:
   3.4.  Voucher Response

   If the the join operation is successful, the server response MUST
   contain an HTTP 200 response code.  The server MUST answer with a
   suitable 4xx or 5xx HTTP [RFC2616] error code when a problem occurs.

It seems that since we are using POST, that we ought to answer with an HTTP
201 response code, and include a Location: header at which the voucher could
be accessed later on.    I am not sure if I'm arguing for returning just the
201, and expect the Registrar to do a GET, although that would be more
correct.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-