Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> If a node doesn't want to announce itself as a proxy, it would omit that
    >> objective.
    >>
    >> As for implementation, I've done it. It's a question of about a page
    >> of C
    >> code (given a cbor library), or about ten lines of ruby. Probably a
    >> similar
    >> number of lines of python.

    > I'm thinking that if we want to make a tiny extension to GRASP syntax for
    > this special purpose, we can do so in the BRSKI document. That's yet
    > another benefit of using CBOR.

     flood-message = [M_FLOOD, session-id, initiator, ttl,
                     +[objective, (locator-option / [])]]

You added the +[] there so that we can announce multiple objectives.
I don't think that there is anything more to do in GRASP.

All we need to do is define the AN_Proxy objective, and ACP has to
define the AN_ACP objective.  I just don't see any problem here.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-