Thanks, Ben

Pls. check the reply i sent to Alvaro i just sent. It tackles the
issue of whether ACP should be a normative reference.

Your comment makes me more confused about the exact rules for what makes
a reference normative. Initially (when i wrote the stable connectivity draft)
i thought an informational doc should not have normative references because
it did itself not have MUST/SHOULD requirements that could have dependencies.

Later Brian Carpenter i think explained to me this i was wrong, but since then
my understanding is "Reference must be normative if you must support/implement
it to implement/support the current document".

Your comment makes it sound more like "if you must read/understand a reference
then it must be normative". Is that true ? Which RFC/section says so ?

Cheers
    Toerless

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 04:03:16PM -0800, Ben Campbell wrote:
> Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity-07: No Objection

> introductory paragraph, however.)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-stable-connectivity/

> COMMENT:

---