So...

Welcome to the wonderful world of structuring our documents to
meet the intent of our charter ;-))

IMHO, we should mention GACP in one sentence of the ACP spec where
stable-connectivity is mentioned:

  "The ACP was designed to meets the constraints/functionality specified
  in [stable-connectivity] section 1.3, so it is a GACP in that documents
  terminology and can therefore support the stable-connectivity
  use case with all the considerations discussed in that document."

I'd prefer to fix that sentence during IESG review, not wanting to shoot of
another rev, but i'll let the the independent co-chair decide.

The same type of language would IMHO be true for future docs defining variations
of an ACP.  Such variations would have to explain deltas if/where they exist.
[ And redefine how they provide transport/security for GRASP as Brian
mentioned. ]

I see no other place in current documents where we would want to use the
term GACP. The reference model specifically does not even refer to
stable-connectivity
because at it's core it is a non-AN use case, and the reference model is
ONLY about AN.

Just reviewing BRSKI, but don't think GACP should be mentioned there.
IMHO we want to need to have a sentence there with a simple, broader statement
about applicability of
BRSKI beyond ACP to any type of network infra, as long as you figure out how
start
proxies and have then know about registrar(s). That expectations not defined
in stable-connectivity at all.

Cheers
    toerless

---