On 28/02/2018 05:34, Michael H. Behringer wrote:
> In principle I'm happy with that, and I agree that it would be a good
> idea. However, I hope we can avoid another WGLC with this change? (Sheng?)
>
> Looking...
>
> Actually, the intro has this paragraph, which I think pretty much covers
> this case:
>
>     As discussed in [RFC7575], the goal of this work is not to focus
>     exclusively on fully autonomic nodes or networks.  In reality, most
>     networks will run with some autonomic functions, while the rest of
>     the network is traditionally managed.  This reference model allows
>     for this hybrid approach.
>
> Isn't that even a better description than "professionally managed",
> which has itself raised a lot of questions?
>
> My vote for now: We're good! No changes needed.

(a) Undoubtedly we will have changes to make after IETF Last Call,
so we can put this on ice until then.
(b) Yes, I think the text here and in RFC7575 is fine. Maybe it's
the WG charter which is wrong :-). As you know, the point was to
avoid any clash with HOMENET. But "traditionally managed" is a better
phrase than "professionally managed", I think.

   Brian