I can answer quickly. Apart from the minor point in my previous
message, I believe that the GRASP part of this is correct,
and I have exercised it in the latest versions of my demo code
(Reggie.py, Procksy.py and Pledji.py at https://github.com/becarpenter/graspy).

(They were created for the -12 draft but I believe they still apply
to -15.)

I have no issues with the rest of the draft, but I'm not a security expert.

Regards
   Brian