In draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-15, we specify a protocol value
for GRASP.  In this normative part of the document, there is only one choice,
but it is our intention to allow additional choices, as per section 2.2.2
of cddl-02.

We think that we should specify our single "choice", using /=, rather than =,
as this should clue the reader in to expect multiple values here.

From our document:

transport-proto /= IPPROTO_TCP   ; note this is an extensible CDDL choice
                                 ; and can be added to in subsequent
                                 ; specifications using the /= and //=

It is unclear in section 2.2.2 if we can say foo /= without having said
   foo = 1 / 2 / 3
previously, but it seems like it should be reasonable to do in order to
indicate that implementations should expect future values.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-