Brian,

> On Oct 12, 2018, at 7:22 AM, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Joel,
>
> On 2018-10-12 15:17, Joel Halpern wrote:
>
>> Nits/editorial comments:
>>    The reference [IDevID] still appears to me to be a normative reference.
>
> It is normative in draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra, where it really
> matters. Seems like a marginal point in an Informational document, but of
> course
> we'll follow the IESG's guidance.

Since draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra is a normative reference in this
document, IDevID seems like it should be as well. That is, it seems to be used
in a normative way in the same manner as the other normative references in this
document. If the document were not going to have any normative references, then
I think IDevID could be informative.

Joel, thanks for your review. I entered a No Objection ballot.

Alissa