Hi, I have applied your edits. Some were already pointed out by Max.
I have changed all instances of cmcRA to id-kp-cmcRA, and noticed that I had
two typos of "cmcRC".

> P.S. If the s/public key/certificate/ from my Comment would make it into
> the -40, that would be greatly appreciated.

I have made that change.

I have added to C.2:
        <t>
          For readability, the output of the asn1parse has been truncated at
          72 columns rather than wrapped.
        </t>

I found that wrapping the long sequences of HEX numbers did not contribute to
understanding, and was just burning "trees".  It's the sequence/etc. that
probably matters.  If the asn1parse output is totally meaningless, I would
not be opposed to removing it.
The goal of these examples is to provide input to other implementations.

I have generated -40 and I am posting it now.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-