gnng-  I don't know what's wrong with this! The plist file doesn't seem to
be picking up the EXECUTABLE_NAME environment variable. Maybe because it's
in a different folder and not getting parsed as a project template file?!
The Release/Debug apps come out as not executable until you edit the
Info.plist file inside to have Animata as CFBundleExecutable , but it's more
of a global problem than this because it seems that the debugger can't find
the correct executable either - even if I fix the app package, the debugger
still exits due to the same 'Permission denied' error as before.

Trying some other things... I just want a neat workflow!

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Michael Forrest <michael.forr...@gmail.com