On 04.03.2009, at 11:23, William van Giessen wrote:

> Hi,

hoi william,

> I wonder; is it possible to do something like the Reverse Shadow
> Theatre on a MacOSX without having EyesWeb?

in max/msp, there's the cv.jit extension set, that allows for
different kinds of motion detection / blob & centroids calculation.
for processing similar possibilities are available.
the thing that makes the Reverse Shadow Theatre work so intuitivley
however is the joint detection (or estimation) of eyesweb, and for
that i couldn't find any OSX equivalent yet...
would indeed be great to find!

talking about eyesweb, is there any example patch of limb-detection-
and-then-sending-over-osc that anybody would like to share?
it wouldmake me & a student of mine very happy, and most probably it
would make us forget the frustrations that our efforts in
understanding eyesweb brought ;)

cheers,

jan