Hi,

I've enjoyed learning the basics of Animata. This application is very fun
and intriguing. Next I want to figure out how to integrate motion tracking
into this process - hopefully on a Mac.

I'm involved in dance and blog about dance, the Internet and technology on
Great Dance: http://greatdance.com

I would like to write about how Animata is used by dancers and movement
artists. I've gone through the archive for this discussion list and found
two examples.

One for belly dancing:

http://lists.kitchenbudapest.hu/pipermail/animata-users/2009-February/000238.html

And one for contact improvisation:

http://lists.kitchenbudapest.hu/pipermail/animata-users/2009-January/000210.html

Are there other dancers exploring Animata? And are there suggestions about
how dancers can use Animata?

I read through discussion of EyesWeb, but my understanding is that this
software is for PC platform. Are there Mac-specific motion tracking
solutions that will work with Animata?

Also, I'm a newcommer to applications such as Max/MSP and using OSC. And I
do not know how to compile Animata. So I have a lot to learn.

But if some users are willing to help me, I would be more than happy to
write a detailed guide to the steps that I followed so that others can
replicate what I've learned. Happy to create video of process as well.

I'm in New York City. So if you happen to be here and have some time to
help, that would be much appreciated.

Much thanks in advance!

Best,
Doug Fox
Great Dance

** Dance Blogger on Great Dance **
** Internet Consulting for Dancers and Dance Companies **
** Dance Screening & Educational Programs **

d...@greatdance.com
http://greatdance.com
http://twitter.com/dougfox