Hello !

I don't know how to install and launch Animata on Windows XP.
I'm an experienced Windows developer but I have no in Cygwin skills at all...
I tried to follow the instructions from the README file of
animata_004-091218.tar.gz but without any success.

Here is what I've done, step by step :

- unzip animata_win-004.zip => "C:\Softs2D\animata_win-004\animata"
- installed cygwin from here : http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe
- downloaded scons-1.2.0.tar.gz from scons.org
- in Cygwin bash shell, I was in " ~ " but I don't know where it is on my disk.
So  I entered "cd .."
Cygwin tells then I'm in "/cygdrive/c", and when I enter "dir", it lists the
content of "C:\"
- So, I put scons-1.2.0.tar.gz in "C:\" and I entered then the three commands
below, as indicated in the README file:
tar -zxvf scons-1.2.0.tar.gz
cd scons-1.2.0
python setup.py install
- and now I have "scons-1.2.0" installed in "C:\Python22"

What's next ? If I double click on animata.exe in the Windows Explorer, nothing
happens, and I have to destroy the animata process manually in the Task Manager.

Sorry if my question is obvious but I have no previous experience in Cygwin,
etc.
Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Sebastien