Matti Niinimäki wrote:
>> how do I export the movie?
>>

> You don't. There is no export in Animata. It is mainly intended for
> real-time use. However, I have used screen capturing software (such as
> Snapz Pro X) to successfully record animations from Animata with good
> quality.

This is why I quitted using this apart from that excellent software. Is
there any - for this special case usable - capturing tool for Linux? For
the avoidance of doubt, I can't use 3D support for my graphics, because
of Linux issues, so speed could become a problem.

spinymouse-s...@64studio:~$ hwinfo --cpu
  Arch: X86-64
  Model: 15.107.2 "AMD Athlon(tm) X2 Dual Core Processor BE-2350"
  Features:
fpu,vme,de,pse,tsc,msr,pae,mce,cx8,apic,sep,mtrr,pge,mca,cmov,pat,pse36,clflush,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ht,syscall,nx,mmxext,fxsr_opt,rdtscp,lm,3dnowext,3dnow,rep_good,extd_apicid,pni,cx16,lahf_lm,cmp_legacy,svm,extapic,cr8_legacy,3dnowprefetch
  Clock: 2100 MHz
  BogoMips: 4199.48
  Cache: 512 kb
  Units/Processor: 2
spinymouse-s...@64studio:~$ hwinfo --memory
  Memory Size: 1 GB + 896 MB

At the moment I only have a version installed to a 32-bit chroot on a
64-bit Linux.

Cheers!
Ralf