Join us as we celebrate the 10th birthday of the Apache Software
Foundation! This year's ApacheCon will be bigger and better than ever
- featuring all the great content you've come to expect, plus some new
and exciting additions, you can't afford to miss it!

We'll have tracks focused on everything from Business and Community to
OFBiz, from Web Services to content technologies. All the Apache
projects you know and love, from httpd to Tomcat, Felix to Tuscany,
Lucene to Hadoop, and more besides. But the day at ApacheCon doesn't
finish when the sun sets on the main track. From our MeetUps and Birds
of a Feather sessions, where you can discuss your favorite
technologies in a more intimate setting, to our Big Feather Birthday
Bash, celebrating a decade of open source leadership, there's
something for everyone at ApacheCon US 2009!

We're still working on the final details of the conference schedule,
but for now, you can whet your appetite with our technical track
tasters[0].

Of course, we want you to be able to enjoy the whole conference. To
help with that, we have a special discount for anyone buying a
three-day conference pass! Book 2+ nights at the Oakland Marriott, and
you'll enjoy $150 off your registration fees. Just select the Special
Discount package when you register. This discount is not valid in
conjunction with any other offers, and is only available until Friday,
September 25th - so hurry!

If you're ready to register, just visit Cvent [1] to get started. We
look forward to seeing you in Oakland!

Noirin Shirley & the ApacheCon US Planning Team

[0] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule
[1] http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?5S,M3,440d29a5-1f93-4995-be43-1d34d6f25dd5