I hope to have more important announcements to share soon, but quick update:

William "Salt" Hale, the Snowdrift.coop Community Director requested a
video recording of the lightning talk I gave at SeaGL last fall. I added
some additional videos in the same session. My friend and another
Snowdrift.coop volunteer, Athan Spathas, helped with the filming,
editing (in Kdenlive for anyone curios), and publishing.

https://archive.org/details/AaronWolf-SocialDilemmas

These may or may not be informative to folks here, but I hope they will
be good examples to draw on for how to talk about these issues with
people generally.

Cheers

--
Aaron Wolf