Hi All

I am working on MS technologies from last 15 yrs, do have knowledge in
scripting like PowerShell, VBS.
Never worked on Linux in my career, and now planning to learn Ansible.
Understand that it does required 'basic' LINUX knowledge to understand and
use.

So seek suggestion and advice how should i be planning my learning.

- What level of basic LINUX knowledge i should first look at before jumping
to ANsible.
- There are various distribution of Linux (Fedora, Redhat, Ubuntu etc), not
sure how they are different. Like any command line difference.
- Since Ansible is accuried by RedHat, is it advisable to learn Linux from
RedHat.

Thank you all.

Regards
Ramesh