On 16. sep. 2016 15:53, ZillaYT wrote:
I'm using Ansible's s3 module
<http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/s3_module.html>, and it needs
aws_access_key and aws_secret_key to work in my AWS environment, even
though the page says they're not required. These values are in my
$HOME/.aws/credentials file

[default]
aws_access_key_id = LAFHALFHLAHFLFAH
aws_secret_access_key = IRUPQORUQPORUQEPORUQPORUQEP

I want to get these values to set the AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY environment variables. So how do I write an Ansible
task to...

   1. Read the contents of the $HOME/.aws/credentiials
   2. Get the key/value pairs

Check out lookup
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/playbooks_lookups.html#the-ini-file-lookup

--