Hello,

I know this is an old thread, but I have exactly the same problem as Ethan.
In our environment, we juse a jump host to access servers.
This is a very hardened and stripped down linux/unix server.

The only way to become root on your server-to-manage is to ssh with your
username to the jumphost and then issue a "sudo ssh server-to-manage".

I can accomplish this in one ssh command with this:

ssh -tt jumpserver "sudo ssh server-to-manage"

Question is how do you accomplish that in Ansible?!

Any advice is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Thomas