Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your reply. I am much of the same opinion after some fruitless
attempts.
It probably is not possible to achieve what I need directly with
Ansible/ssh.
Sad, but I'll find some other way to work.

As why this solution was choosen, I cannot say. It's what we got to work
with from joint effort of security- and OS team (I work in application
support).
I can only guess that having one point of access in combination with one
place to manage sudo rights is the reason.

Best Regards,

Thomas