There was a recent post on Reddit about this...

Here it is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerShell/comments/7qra9r/double_hop_solvers_and_resourcebased_kerberos/

CredSSP isn't really the best way to go about this. And I think this post
should go on Git as Ansible needs a better way to cover double-hops.