What you are seeing is expected.  There is no current way to have it only
render just that single module as HTML.

Instead it renders all modules into RST, and then will render all RST
files, excluding all modules except for the one you indicated.

Full documentation build can take hours.  At the moment, the 3 minute build
time is the best we have.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 6:22 AM, Binny <pradhan3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am following the below ansible documentation. http://docs.ansible.com/
> ansible/latest/dev_guide/developing_modules_documenting.html" Using this
> i could able to generate .html file for my custom
> module(MODULES=$custom_module make webdocs). But its taking longer time
> just to generate a html file(Around 3 minutes).Is there a workaround to
> make it happens in less time? 2. At current stage we are running this
> command (MODULES=$custom_module make webdocs) after downloading whole
> Ansible package. Just wondering what minimal package we need to run it
> successfully instead of keeping the whole ansible repository?
>
> Will appreciate for any help.
>
> Thanks
> Pradhan

> msgid/ansible-project/6ad1e5eb-ab0c-44a7-82ab-a6c5cde88719%40googlegroups.
> com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/6ad1e5eb-ab0c-44a7-82ab-a6c5cde88719%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Matt Martz