Hello,

i am following the below ansible documentation.
http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/dev_guide/developing_modules_documenting.html";

Using this i could able to generate .html file for my custom
module(MODULES=$custom_module make webdocs). But its taking longer time
just to generate a html file(Around 3 minutes).Is there a workaround to
make it happens in less time? 2. At current stage we are running this
command (MODULES=$custom_module make webdocs) after downloading whole
Ansible package. Just wondering what minimal package we need to run it
successfully instead of keeping the whole ansible repository?

Will appreciate for any help.

Thanks
Pradhan