Hi,

I am trying to save some results that I have registered to a file on my
local machine ( that is running ansible ) The error I am getting is very
generic and of no use.  Below is the playbook and the resulting error

---
- hosts: ios
  gather_facts: no
  connection: local
  vars:
    cli:
       host: "{{ inventory_hostname }}"
       username: cisco
       password: cisco
       auth_pass: cisco

  tasks:

  - name: DEFINE PROVIDER
    set_fact:
      provider:
        host: "{{ inventory_hostname }}"
        username: cisco
        password: cisco
        auth_pass: cisco

  - name: RUN 'SHOW RUN'
    ios_command:
      provider: "{{ cli }}"
      authorize: yes
      commands:
        - show run
    register: before_base

  - debug: var=before_base.stdout_lines

  - name: "write to local file"
    copy:
      content: "{{ before_base.stdout_lines }}"
      dest: /tmp/test
      backup: yes
    run_once: yes
    delegate_to: localhost

fatal: [172.16.1.127 -> localhost]: FAILED! => {

    "changed": false,

    "checksum": "d3b2821b4ae84267794786164cdbd16ac3752ad1",

    "diff": [],

    "failed": true,

    "module_stderr": "",

    "module_stdout": "",

    "msg": "MODULE FAILURE",

    "rc": 0

Could someone please explain why this is failing and provide me with a way
to do this simple task. Many thanks.