Hi All,

I have been trying the below code  with  state - absent . it ran
successffully without changing the state from enabled to disabled. I cant
see any Access denied error.

- name: Remove pool member from pool
  bigip_pool_member:
    server: lb.mydomain.com
    user: admin
    password: secret
    state: absent
    pool: my-pool
    partition: Common
    host: "{{ ansible_default_ipv4['address'] }}"
    port: 80
  delegate_to: localhost

If I try the below code with state - present , It throws errors saying Access
Denied: user (ansible) does not have create access to object (pool_member)

- name: Remove pool member from pool
  bigip_pool_member:
    server: lb.mydomain.com
    user: admin
    password: secret
    state: present
    pool: my-pool
    partition: Common
    host: "{{ ansible_default_ipv4['address'] }}"
    port: 80
  delegate_to: localhost

I tried from Big IP browser using the same user and I am able to disable the
pool member.

I am using ansible version 2.4.1

Any ideas?

Cheers,