Hi,

I have installed ansible tower on rhel. I could ping my windows host from
that server. But when i configured a job template it has error of
connection timeout.

Error message:

"msg": "plaintext: HTTPConnectionPool(host='110.x..119', port=5985): Max
retries exceeded with url: /wsman (Caused by
ConnectTimeoutError(<requests.packages.urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection
object at 0x7f31115d1810>, 'Connection to 110.144.x119 timed out. (connect
timeout=30)'))",
    "unreachable": true,
    "changed": false