http://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/user_guide/windows_winrm.html .

What does the entry in the hosts inventory look like? kerberos is generally
used when you are using a domain account and need second hop capabilities.

The example below uses NTLM which is older but does also work quite well.
 [win:vars]
ansible_user: ansible.dep...@abc.lcl
ansible_password: xxxxxxxxxxx
ansible_connection=winrm
ansible_winrm_transport: ntlm
ansible_winrm_server_cert_validation: ignore

If you want to use Kerberos then you will need the packages:

yum -y install python-devel krb5-devel krb5-libs krb5-workstation