## Question

- Could we use network modules(such a ios_command) on the network nodes
that cannot execute python?

## Purpose

- I want to manage the network nodes(cisco) that do not have python by
ansible playbook.
ex. "ios_command: show version",
      "using NAPALM<https://github.com/napalm-automation/napalm>",
      ...etc

## Details

- In the official documents say we need python2 or python3 as follows.
<https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/installation_guide/intro_installation.html#managed-node-requirements>

- On the otherhand, following "Execution on the Control Node" chapter
supposed to mentioned we don't need python for managed nodes in case of
using network modules.
<https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/network/getting_started/network_differences.html>

- I wonder which documentation is correct. So I want to understand accurate
requirements of managed node especially python execution.

Thanks,
Niko.