Hi Guys,

I have two queries regarding Ansible & Ansible Tower License for using at
the Production level

*Query1:-*

Can we use Ansible product for free to get started on our projects
[Production Level] without license / commercial use? OR Is there any
specific mechanism like we have to purchase the Ansible license before
using the product in our projects[Production Level]?

*Query2:-*

What is the license mechanism for Ansible Tower[All Levels]?

Henceforth, I hereby request you to provide the detailed info for my above
queries mentioned with respect to Ansible & Ansible tower
license[Production Level]. Looking Forward.