On 05.11.2018 23:42, John Harmon wrote:
If you that is the only place you have phy: replace module would be a lot
easier.

  - replace:
      path: /path/to/file
      regexp: (, )?'phy:[^']+'
      replace: ''

Yep, you are right.  That is much easier.  I'll go that route.  Out of
curiosity do you think it is a syntax issue with my hodgepodge of groups
causing the "unmatched group" error? or a bug?

I don't think it's a bug, more in the line it's impossible or at least very hard to write regexp to cover that string.

--
Kai Stian Olstad