Hi Ankit,
Thanks for your reply. My question is whether can we use Ansible tower
credentials in the playbook or not? I have experienced in using the tower
credentials in the job template.
Is there anyway to use the credentials inside playbook to store the
username/ password as part of the play execution?
Regards
Saravanan