Hi All,

I am trying to compare the output marked in yellow and proceed if condition
is true   but it is skipping with skip_reason": "Conditional result was
False".

Please let me know how it can be achieved .

---
- hosts: localhost
  tasks:
  - name: System details
    debug: msg="{{ item }}"
    with_items:
    - "{{ ansible_processor }}"
    - "{{ ansible_processor_cores }}"
    register: out
  - name: verify
    debug: msg="passed"
    when: ansible_processor=="Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8175M CPU @
2.50GHz"

ok: [localhost] => (item=None) => {

    "msg": "Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8175M CPU @ 2.50GHz"

}

ok: [localhost] => (item=None) => {

    "msg": 1

}

TASK [verify]

task path: /U01/automation/playbooks/Esm_java.yml:10

skipping: [localhost] => {

    "skip_reason": "Conditional result was False"

}

META: ran handlers

META: ran handlers

PLAY RECAP

localhost                  : ok=2    changed=0    unreachable=0
 failed=0

Thanks,

Manish