I use the stat module to read multiple files statistics from each remote
server.

Thus, I'm able to get the file mode and checksum value of say 3 files on
host1 and 2 files on host2.

I wish to know what is a good way to create/construct an include_vars file
so that I can easily read back each file's mode and checksum for any given
server?

I thought of constructing a myvars.yaml as below:

---
host1:
   name: /tmp/conf/httpd.conf
   checksum: 79783482382789273
   mode: 0744
   name: /tmp/conf/extra/httpd.conf
   checksum: 112312382789273
   mode: 0754

host2:

   name: /tmp/conf/httpd.conf
   checksum: 89662ff9273
   mode: 0774
   name: /tmp/conf/extra/httpd.conf
   checksum: 82094810498
   mode: 0754

I can construct the myvars.yaml as I like but the challenge is how can I
read the values of the individual file name on a given hots?

Any suggestions for construct myvars.yaml differently and reading
individual file details in a playbook will be of great help.

Thank you !!