Dick Hi, The issue is not with the loop as I can see the correct value
populated using debug.

Aslo, the correct value shows up in the error output from the loop ... see
below:

fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "file
(/tmp/dashboard/APP state=directory recurse=yes) is absent, cannot continue"
, "path": "/tmp/dashboard/APP state=directory recurse=yes"}

/tmp/dashboard/APP is indeed the correct desired directory that should be
created.

Please suggest.