OK here is the playbook. What is the complete template, the inventory you use and the command you've used ?

Regards,

Le 09/05/2020 à 18:25, Alfredo De Luca a écrit :
Apologies if it wasn't clear.
So it's a playbook that create an inventory file from a template for kolla-ansible so it can install Openstack.

here is the playbook

---
- name: TEMPLATES
  file:
      path: "{{ deploy_env }}/my_envs/openstack/{{ deploy_env }}"
      state: directory
      mode: 0755

- name: Create inventory file from a template
  template:
      src: templates/osk_inventory.j2
      dest: "{{ deploy_env }}/my_envs/openstack/{{ deploy_env }}/osk_inventory_{{ deploy_env }}"
      owner: root
      group: root