>>    - What is your Cloud Service Provider that this PoC will take place ?
>>       - Using just "OpenVPN" Soultion on a cloud provider isn't best
>>       practice when it comes to Security you can download an OpenVPN
>> instance on
>>       EC2 market, but you may have better option using the AWS offering for
>>       better Routing and Security options:  I haven't seen companies using
>>       OpenVPN as a soultion to make a connection from On-prem to Cloud

I don't think the Cloud had your use case in mind when it was first
offered, a better PoC would be how to use Terraform / Ansible / Packer for
a Multi-Cloud Hybrid Solution: if you are Studying in the Cloud Field a
better PoC would be a Multi-Cloud Environment as a HA Setup.

For Example:

If you are Running an Application on AWS how can we have a Fault Torelance
Solution on GCP within the Same Region for GDPR: If you have German
Customer their Data needs to have jurisdiction within Germany. With this in
mind if your AWS Region in Germany goes down how do we make sure Fault
Torelance is in place and Traffic is routed to a Secondary Cloud Provider
(Azure / GCP) Similar to an On-Prem Solution were a Company would have 2
Datacenters in within the Same Country but in different locations
(Availability Zones).