I have developed the playbook which created a vm in azure(playbook name is
CreateAzureVM.yml) and I have another playbooks which Installs softwares on
the VM(install_software.yml).

I have imported install_software.yml in the CreateAzureVM.yml playbook.
install_software.yml takes the host info from inventory file which contains
ansible_connection=ssh ansible_ssh_pass=XYZ ansible_host=IPaddressOfTheHost

Now my requirement is that I want to pass the IP address of the newly
created machine to the Imported playbook so instead of taking the static IP
provided in the inventory it can take it dynamically from the
CreateAzureVM.yml.

I already tried to update the inventory file but looks like updating the
inventory file in the middle of CreateAzureVM playbook does not help
because inventory file is already loaded and updating it afterward does not
help.

Any quick help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Rajaniesh