Let me post the playbook to help you understand it better

I have two playbooks
1: Install azure vm
2 install mongo db and tomcat
I want to integrate both so first one send ip to second playbook and second
play book does its job/

First playbook code is here:
AzurePlaybook.yml

-----All the other tasks----

azure_rm_publicipaddress:
      resource_group: Solutioning
      allocation_method: Static
      name: PublicIP
    register: output_ip_address

- name: Include another playbook
  import_playbook: install_MongoDb_and_Tomcat.yml

In Install MongoDB and Tomcat Playbook here is the code

install_MongoDb_and_Tomcat.yml

---
- name: install Mongo and Tomcat
  hosts:  demo1
  become: yes
  become_method: sudo       # Set become method
  remote_user: azureuser         # Update username for remote server

  vars:
    tomcat_ver: 9.0.30                          # Tomcat version to install
    ui_manager_user: manager                    # User who can access the
UI manager section only
    ui_manager_pass: Str0ngManagerP@ssw3rd      # UI manager user password
    ui_admin_username: admin                    # User who can access bpth
manager and admin UI sections
    ui_admin_pass: Str0ngAdminP@ssw3rd
    # UI admin password
  roles:
    - install_mongodb
    - mongo_post_install
    - install_tomcat
    - tomcat_post_install

I have used  import playbook and I want to pass the IP address instead of
taking it from inventory file currently install_MongoDb_and_Tomcat.yml
playboook taking it from hosts: demo1 which is declared in the inventory
file